Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jinx

There's not a single cell in my body that wants to drive a car. It's not physically impossible, but I find no enjoyment behind the wheel. I hate dealing with the other people on the road too.





---





Jak and I were walking back to my house after we got some golden chicken fingers from HonKon. Somewhere between thinkin' of food and videogames, I thought that 'Jinx' and 'Fluke' would be cool names for combo characters. She really liked the idea, and wanted to use the name, Fluke, while I got the name, Jinx.


Then we started to disguss design. I already had a character in mind, whom I never did much with but really liked the quirks to.





Still working out the kinks. Havn't thought out any real history or flesh for the character yet.
Jak already has, really on the ball for these guys.


I dunno. Maybe tonight or tomarrow morning I'll think it out.



I've noticed that 99.9% of my characters have either white or black hair.

Probably because those are the easiest colors for me to find on any color wheel so. That's the story behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment